Without being overly zealous and superior, I actually thought out what I would do if (in chance) I won an obscene amount of money from the lottery. So without further ado- What I would do if I won the Obscene-Amount of Money in tonight's Power Ball.
- Die of Shock (and come back to life)
- Turn in the ticket and make sure taxes are paid out of the that money. (No more back-monkey's needed)
- Give up to $1000 to each employee of the place where the winning ticket was bought.
- Start answering my cell phone to let all my creditors know that they will be paid soon.
- Actually pay off all my creditors (including my house note).
- Allow my mother, mother-in-law, and sister one BIG wish that I will grant with some of my winnings.
- Create some savings account (untouched) to pay for my daughter's college, and future retirement for my husband and I
- Grant a wish to each of my co-workers in the building I work at
- Take a large sum of money and become an investor in the Ecommerce department I work in
- My husband and I will not quit our jobs because the more time on our hands; the quicker the money will be gone.
- Get new passports
- Get Husband a new(er) car (His dream car is a VW Bug convertible.)
- Set aside time to take husband and daughter on their first cruise.
- Travel to Disney for the first time as a family.
- Buy into the Disney Vacation Club
- Buy a Vacation Home on Prince Edward Island
- and finally, I'm pretty sure we would buy some land and build a house in an area that has GOOD internet speeds.
This is no particular order, of course. Except that paying off debt would be really really close to the top.
What would you do if you won this crazy amount of money?